Job Title: Sales Representative (Aesthetic Laser Devices)
Job Description: Achieve sales goal in assigned geographic area for Lutronic Aesthetics. Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach. Demonstrates Aesthetic Laser Device products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Current Sales Territories:
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer value to the organization.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum 5 year experience aesthetic device sales
- Record of achieving sales goals
- Excellent communications skills internally and externally with management and customers
Please send all replies with résumes to email@example.com.